Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- Good build quality.
- (Almost) easy to use (I'll specify why in the Cons section)
- Nice looking.
- Genious mounting bracket included.
- No wiring schematic, which of the pins on the connector is the ground and which is the supply?
- The image quality is a bit saturated.
- No possibilty to turn off the automatic IR light.
One strange thing is that the user manual recommends that you use the power supply that is included...What power supply??
So if you have bought this camera, do not have a clue on the polarity of the power connector, and do not want screw up and burn the camera, here is the solution:
CENTER CONNECTOR: +12Vdc
OUTER CONNECTOR: Ground
Now that I've showed you how to connect a power supply to the camera, there should not be any doubt about buing this camera.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.