DX  » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Night Vision IR 30-LED Camera (NTSC/DC 12V 500mA)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great inexpensive product...

posted by spiderdraco on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Video quality was amazing for an inexpensive camera... Shipment and arrival time exceeded my expectations also. I would recommend this product to anyone needing the use of an high-end low cost infrared night vision camera for security.
    Cons:
    Only cons i had with this product were only minor ones. The product box was wrinkled making resale a little difficult, which wa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A excellent night vision camera!

posted by alexlfm on 07/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -This camera does an excellent job as a night vision and even a daytime camera. With 30 IR LEDs this camera produces a super bright high quality nighttime image that makes it easy to see who or what is outside and works very well for watching the front walk...
    Cons:
    -The biggest problem that I have with this camera is not the camera itself, but rather the mounting bracket that it comes with....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by bugleader on 04/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great Product, camera work very well in a normal night setting, working on a garage it can record everthing there in B&W, when the day come, it will work on color. It look well build but if you will put it on weather maybe is better to make some protection ...
    Cons:
    It´s not really a con, but I can´t see how to open a unit, if you have some problems with it, you will can´t open it to repair....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections