DX  » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Marine ESC Electric Speed Controller for R/C Model Boats (50A)
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1002 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You can't go wrong with this

posted by poktor on 11/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this speed controller for the RC car of my son. The old controller was not able to power the new motor i had mounted in it, so i searched DX for a better one. And i found it! This controller is the most robust one i ever encountered, it even surviv...
    Cons:
    No real cons, maybe the fact that i had to modify all connectors on the controller, but that was mainly because of the dated eq...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sweeeeet!

posted by lattesurf82 on 01/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Best pricing i've seen so far, even ebay is selling at twice the price. Does what it describes to do. Pretty much dummy proof, just follow the schematics on the instruction sheet for connections and bam! You have a ESC for your RC boat.
    Cons:
    Module gets pretty hot after a few minutes of usage, so consider a water heat sink or a cooling fan.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections