DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra Clear Glossy LCD Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 / N8000 - Transparent (3 PCS)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Handy but tricky to apply to tablet – Ultra Clear Glossy LCD Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 / N8000 - Transparent (3 PCS) Reviews

posted by pss2010 on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
-Sticks well -Reduces some glare -Gives the screen a less smooth feel and softer touch -Hasnt downgrade the touch responsiveness
Cons:
-Very trick to apply.. the main issue is getting rid of the air bubbles/pockets as you press it down -Have to be careful not to get the sticky side on your fingers or touch anything else it will pick up lint/dust and smudge the glue making it cloudy - the camera holes had the round bits left in and when peeling the bits got stuck to the stick side and you have to careful pick them off without messing up the glue or addign duct -you have to clean the tablet very well before applying first as well.
Other:
-I bought 3. just as well.. the first one went on a Samsung note 10.1 but took a good hour to align and rid the air bubbles so it gave a sharp clean image when on and off else the bubbles will ruin the effect -the 2nd one.. I had a mishap.. the table had some small particle or dust and I touch it when peeling of the layer with sticky and wasnt able to rid the bits without damaging it more and more so I used the 3rd one I also had to cut additional hole and a few mils of one end to fit my cheap 9.7 chinese table.. its wider but not as long as 10.1 it cuts well and worked just fine on this tablet - recommend use a plastic ruler to press and squeeze out the air as you careful roll it down.. you can rub the ruler end to force the glue to spread better and push the air to the edges as well
Bottomline:
Well worth adding to tablet for the price, but I would recommend buying extra one (lucky this is a pack of 3) as when they say can remove it.. and wash it I wouldnt recommend it.. as they dont stick as nice a 2nd time and I think they mean dont get the sticky side wet when washing either! else it go blurry also careful with lcd cleaner fluid it will ruin the glue if gets near it or tablet not dry after cleaning

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections