DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Male to 8 Pin Lightning Male Data Sync / Charging Cable for Iphone 5 - White (90cm)
Sort by:
25 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6015 (60%)
  • 4 Star:287 (28%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:41 (4%)
  • 1 Star:41 (4%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by nicof2 on 11/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent quality made,The connector is finely finished, its shape is very well made. like an original apple usb cable.IOS7 compatible with Iphone 5,Iphone 5 S,Iphone 5 C, Ipod 5th generationNewIpad Ipad Air, Ipad Mini,Ipad Mini Retina lets you charge and ...
    Cons:
    No cons
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great spare cords for phone

posted by rlw626 on 10/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    wife needed extra cords for her apple phone since she leaves them allover , cords worked great , connected to phone and computer easy, plug and play on all of our computers, fairly sturdy cords and connections, also works on the adapters in auto where plugs...
    Cons:
    might be nice to be a little longer but not really a con , still has plenty to do whats needed, did get a warning on computer s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just like the real one

posted by mvanstaveren on 10/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Works with iOS 7.0.2 - No popup on your phone about the charger cable not being compatible - Feels like the real one - Works like the real one - Works with iTunes -Works with any USB charger -Cheap $1.70 compared to $19.95
    Cons:
    - Original feels a bit better, but only like 5% better
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull but break fast

posted by Gabatronic on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The cable works. I needed a cable in my office so this is great for a second cable. It looks well designed.
    Cons:
    The plastic of the lightning plug cracks after three or four plugs. Just a crack, it still works and is not broken, but quality...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality for the price

posted by nohandle on 08/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The cable looks almost like the original. The connector is finely finished, its shape is very well made. Big improvement in looks an quality over the first generation cables I got about three months ago.
    Cons:
    The cable is bit sturdier than the original.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality cable

posted by pedropassos on 07/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality cable - in the appearence dont have any difference to the apple iphone´s lightinig cable, with comes in the cell. pack. Dont heat, dont have difference to time charging or sinc time.
    Cons:
    really dont have any cons to this product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cable, nice and simple!

posted by DJMARS2012 on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheaper than the original one (here where i live, a original one cost around 30 to 50u$d). Im not paying that for a freakin iphone cable. The conectors al all very well joined together. I bought two of these for my shop and they work very very good.
    Cons:
    The quality is GOOD, but not as good as the original one. You then notice the diference. But if you handle them carefully *like...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as expected

posted by VNMan on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this not for iPhone 5 but for GooPhone i5 Lite. The cable that came with the GooPhone literally came apart within a few days of use, and since Apple`s own cable is expensive and i heard that it would not work with the GooPhone. I thought I try wi...
    Cons:
    Not really. You have to push hard on the lightning adapter due to the extra 1mm of metal part. But because of this extra length...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best copy, few details from original

posted by deries on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bought 3 types of Lightning and this is really like original with only few minor differences. Works nice and if you can not compare from original in the same time, you will think it is original :)
    Cons:
    none. It is not 100% same as the original, you can see (really) small differences, but it is probably the best copy you can bu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better value than from Apple

posted by laptopleon on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I thing everybody knows that the original lightning cable from Apple is a down right rip-off. I mean.. seriously.. so you make your own, proprietary plug instead of mini-USB — FINE. That means that everybody must buy these cables from you and you only. But ...
    Cons:
    I can't think of any cons.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections