DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LED Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter w/ Remote Controller - Black
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:433 (43%)
  • 4 Star:574 (57%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull product

posted by joeywowow on 06/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very decent product. The USB is immediately found by the product and doesn't need time to start up. The quality of the sound is excellent. I work in the port, where a lot of porto's are and it does not disturb at all.
    Cons:
    Sometimes the connection between the 12v of my car and the transmitter is lost. Then i have to insert it again and then, the so...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by stopkin on 01/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The handy remote, easy to use-nothing more, simply plug into theUSB-flash drive and connect the device to the 12v in the car.
    Cons:
    Not very reliable connector to connect the 12v and part with the screen. Not quality packaging, remote control with one hand th...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great MP3 Player

posted by igor77smf on 09/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very usefull and very cheap for the price. U can buy at least three of these for the price of what I can get it here...This is an amazing device. Considering that you can listen to your own music (or whatever MP3 track) and the are no wires or bulky gadgets...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by LamKaYau on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you have an old car ( perhaps year 2004 and before), you may want this device so that you can listen to MP3 music. Older cars do not have aux jack or USB input, and their CDs cannot read MP3 format. This little device will solve your problem. I boug...
    Cons:
    i) the audio quality varies, which may be due to the audio system in the car, so I cannot say for sure that the audio quality...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great FM Transmiter

posted by shers888 on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This device has a good quality and it works fine, FM transmitter is clear and the sound is great. This product is the best one for this price, all options works excelent. Very compact device with a nice neutral screen color and large digits. I' m glad to ha...
    Cons:
    The remote control could work better.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool unit for that money

posted by mladja on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality. Ease to use. Buttons and remote work great, you can easily change Volume, EQ, Folders, Songs, Channels... No need to set channel every time it's on
    Cons:
    no micro SD suport, only USB, SD card and trans flash up to 2gb... signal could be stronger... The part that plugs into the cig...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little unit for the price.

posted by didjital22 on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The unit itself works wonderfully. Reception from the FM transmitter is clear and the sounds is great. I've only tried it with USB thumb drive. The buttons and remote work fine. I use the remote to switch through folders, change the EQ, volume, etc. Everyth...
    Cons:
    The only con is a big one for me. The part that plugs into the cigarette power unit is too long. What I mean is the distance be...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections