DX  » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Sling Swivel Mount for 20mm Rail - Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and very sturdy

posted by firewarrior1705 on 08/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Full metal (I believe it's made of steel but I can't test it since I have no magnets around). Clicks into place very nice and doesn't fall open even when it's being pulled by a sling that holds a nearly 4kg rifle. Very easy to remove, just press the ...
    Cons:
    Mine arrived with one of the metal balls that keep it in place missing. Another fell off but it was still in the package and I ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High Quiality Quick Detach Sling Swivel.

posted by Satain on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Honestly DX how did you make this for so cheap??? Great work on sourcing this item. Totaly recomend for anyone looking for a "High Quiality Quick Detach Sling Swivel" to pick up this unit.
    Cons:
    Nothing mechanically wrong with this unit at all. Only would recomend a light coat of oil when packaging from the factory. As t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Buy!!!

posted by Iamanman on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fight and finish are very good, and work well when i used them in the field. Doing a side by side comparison with others i have, i would even buy these over the others! They have no problems under real life use, no untimely failures (actually none at all). ...
    Cons:
    None that i can see
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Top product

posted by 50bmgmx on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent finish and tight fit - this compared to genuine parts coming with my SIG rifle that tend to open under real stress, those ones keep your weapon on your shoulder in worst conditions. I use them with the standard SIG base plates and they make a perf...
    Cons:
    Absolutely none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BUY IT NOW!!!!

posted by fusil56300 on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This should be 4 times the price, but I'm glad its not. Got this to snap into my FAB stock on my CZ58. It fitted straight in with a good solid sounding 'CLICK'. Well made and feels strong enough, but time will tell.
    Cons:
    NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections