DX  » Community » Reviews » SIPIK SK-68 Cree XR-E Q5 260lm 1-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight - Grey (1 x AA)
Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9026 (90%)
  • 4 Star:103 (10%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Inexpensive yet very rugged and well made.

posted by Festus on 07/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Inexpensive, but very solid metal construction. Handy zoom function. Sturdy pocket clip also prevents it rolling away. Reasonably bright with a single AA battery. Rubber end cap on/off click switch.
    Cons:
    Lots of protruding metal angles which seem to there just for looks might cause wear to a pocket. Zoom push/pull mechanism is in...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome little torch

posted by partypierce on 07/04/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    excellent size, very light weight, takes 1 x standard AA battery, includes belt clip also has zoom function and really bright single LED
    Cons:
    had different torch form DX that had same clicky button and it died fairly quickly, but that was a 5 mode torch to you had to c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent, cheap - does the job

posted by onihige on 07/03/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Cheap, easy to use, lightweight and small. Fits perfectly in my jacket without any discomfort. The light is very bright, and big. The button is large and easy to turn on and off. The metal seems very durable. Feels stable in my hand. There are no sharp...
    Cons:
    The light adjustment feel redundant, it doesn't seem to really do anything. Not a biggie. It was a bit of a hassle closing the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great one

posted by kefoun on 06/30/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This really is a good flashlight. Its small, AA powered with a good output. Well fit with SKU-31871 on my bicycle. Shines really well, I dont recomend it for kids. Built qualitty is great. When I am in the room w/o electricity, its enough to aim thi flashli...
    Cons:
    haven't found any so far, really have not.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    impressive little light

posted by crookedimauri on 06/03/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great for small pocket in tactical pants. Very bright for its size. Nice flood . Good throw. I have Jane several compliments on this flashlight. There are several other just like this fora bit cheaper, not sure if as good but I'll order one and see if q...
    Cons:
    Out of the box it wouldn't stay lit but after I screwed the cap a few times problem was solved.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SIPIK SK-68 Cree XR-E Q5 260lm 1-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight - Gre

posted by megag27 on 05/24/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Surprisingly small yet powerful Cree zooming flashlight, which looks great and can easly fit in your pocket. Top quality build great price. Was able to easly open, no need to grease. Its also waterproof "tried and tested" and passed!
    Cons:
    Light appears square but can be adjusted ie "focusing zoom head" so not really a con.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by jocontre on 05/19/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use and if you have a rechargeable battery even better. At night the light "ray" is visible for at least 50 to 100 meters. Since it's made of alluminum alloy, it looks very well. Its size allows to handle it with just one hand and carry ...
    Cons:
    You have to make sure it is closed tight when you replace the battery, because if you don't it might (sometimes) disconnect and...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Flashlight!

posted by lacoste182 on 04/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great small flashlight. the zoom works really well and Build quality looks excellant. I do believe that this flashlight is really 260 Lumen. Another pro would be that the belt clip is really practical.
    Cons:
    This flashlight is not really good if you want to see a large spectrum at a long distance. Therefore it is not practical if you...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good small flashlight

posted by mihai25 on 02/26/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Thsi quite small flashlight offer a lot of light for its size. Is has a zoom and use regular AA, so easy to change them when needed. Also it can stand on its back for illuminate the ceiling, flood light. The moving parts are already greased.
    Cons:
    The zoom is a little bit hard to change, it is strong tight. May be some more grease to solve this issue, I didn't try yet. Thi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good flashlight

posted by hubbelinkku on 02/19/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has a solid build, it is VERY bright and the focus function is useful. The clip makes it easy to fasten it to a pocket on your trousers.
    Cons:
    No actual cons, but when you set the focus function to one extreme the focus point turns to a square like the led diod is.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections