DX  » Community » Reviews » GTcoupe Stylish USB Powered Dual Wireless Controller Charger for PS3
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Awesome product – GTcoupe Stylish USB Powered Dual Wireless Controller Charger for PS3 Reviews

posted by Rulomus on 10/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Looks awesome.
- Charges 2 Playstation 3 wireless controllers at the same time.
- You always have a fully charged controller to change to when you run out of battery.
- A very good place to store your controllers. They are no longer lying around on top of my Playstation.
- Less cords in front of my Playstation since I Plugged this to the wall socket.
- The colour code works well for the original Playstation controller. Blue light while charging and green when it's done.
Cons:
The colour code doesn't work for a fake controller. It shows a blue light for the whole time even though I left it on all the night. I've tried the fake controller on both charger spots and both show just a blue light. It charges the controller full but the light doesn't change to green. This is a minor problem and most likely the fault of the controller.
Other:
- I also bought a separate plug to plug this to the wall outlet so that I don't have to use the Playstation while charging.
- I will buy another one as a christmas present for my brother:)
Bottomline:
Very useful. Very good looking. Works like it should.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections