DX  » Community » Reviews » Scoyco MC15-XL Full-Fingers Motorcycle Racing Gloves - Black (Pair / Size XL)
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1002 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good waterproof gloves, but beware the size!

posted by thierrius on 01/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good and detailed manufacturing, well worth the price. These gloves are made in 3 layers: outershell (what you see), waterproof glove-shaped film (goretex-like), inner warm lining. If the size is right (see cons), this is an excellent pair of gloves fo...
    Cons:
    Size-size-size. Beware! I first ordered a pair of L-sized gloves, but gave them to my wife. Then I ordered this XL-size pair, b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful gloves

posted by BrunoLHCereser on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Made of an excellent material and seam, do not seems to unravel, it's warm, and do not let the wind get in. It's very confortable to use in cold days. It's quilleted so the hands is prevented from callus. Bether then the avarage Motorcycle Racing Gloves in ...
    Cons:
    It's black, and in the summer gets much more worm, so it's almost impossible to use in summer.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections