DX  » Community » Reviews » Service Mode Unbricker Battery for PSP 1000/Phat (1800mAh)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Pandora battery I've seen

posted by bramvandeperre on 06/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is about the best Pandora battery I've ever seen, because of the hardware switch which enables you to use it as a regular battery too, without modifications. The LED indicator is also very useful.
    Cons:
    One of the only cons is the battery capacity. Just like any other battery I've ever ordered online, the capacity is horrible. T...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product

posted by ktemanuel on 05/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the price of a Pandora battery in Argentina is very expensive and this truth which is 3 times cheaper than those sold in my country. has a very useful and works great. is very easy to use do not need a magic memory awakening cemetery only version 8. once us...
    Cons:
    The only drawback I found is that it fits very well would have to be a few millimeters larger but this is solved by tightening ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Battery but beware

posted by Tims2010 on 08/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Owned for about 10 months ish now and have unbricked several PSP's with it , very easy to use but you need to understand how to create a MMS (Magic Memory stick) otherwise this item is useless except for using as normal battery.
    Cons:
    It's a little fiddly to know when it's charged as it will occasionally freeze up on the XMB and the battery infomation in syste...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good pandora battery, if you get it to work.

posted by BleedingSt4r on 05/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - cheaper than similar products in Germany - can be used as a battery, too (nevertheless I won't do so cause I've got an original Sony one which I'll go on using) - looks damn cool, I like the white optic - 100% working pandora battery, after many tries in ...
    Cons:
    For me it was very difficult so use to be honest.. - the button you have to press in order to enable pandora mode has to be pre...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Why buy any other pandora?

posted by 3x0dys on 03/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Looks cool -The blue LED battery indicator is neat -Really simple to switch back and forth between normal and pandora -Lasts longer than my other battery -Looks nice in a white or tranparent case -Fits psp 1k's perfectly unlike the other 1k battery I bough...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    better than just a Pandora battery

posted by aremdvna on 07/19/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. Can be used to unbrick a bricked PSP. 2. Can add custom firmware to PSP-1000 & PSP-2000. 3. Can be used as a regular PSP battery 4. Has a battery indicator
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great battery

posted by ilianbg on 03/07/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Perfect choice as it can be used as both a pandora and a normal battery. Charge indicator Looks very good.
    Cons:
    Lower capacity compared to a original battery, even though the same capacity is claimed. Does not come in the packaging shown o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    kick ass pandora battery

posted by mattiasn on 02/10/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * Easy to use * With this, i allways have a pandora with me to unbrick and downgrade my friends PSPs * I also have a normal battery for when i dont want to unbrick PSPs * Looks cool with crystal backplate since its white and not black * Nice with quick 'mod...
    Cons:
    * The instructions on the battery can be a bit hard to understand...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by kr101 on 11/26/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I received the led pandora battery 2 weeks after it shipped. I'm glad it didn't take longer. I was surprised it was fully charged. I own a version 1001 psp so i chose to buy the the phat battery. The instructions on the battery was good enough to understand...
    Cons:
    When i first placed the battery in my psp it got stuck. It was difficult to get it out. So before you place the battery in your...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections