Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Item - value

posted by ronaldpatino on 04/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small and compact unit. I has a LED by each coil, this is useful to test your code. You an connect an independent power source for the motors. It has enough torque to move small robots. Good stepper to star learning
    Cons:
    A better packing would be a plus, some of the pines were bended,nothing too serious, it was quickly fixed with a pair of small ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    received step motor + driver board

posted by mrocha13 on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It seems to me be very well constructed, but I didn't use it yet. It came inside a plastic bag. I only open it and connected the motor on the board. The connection was fine.
    Cons:
    I bought 2 and one of them the pins for connectors for input of logical information was bend. One of the leds is a little bit b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple and strong motor, easy to use

posted by dreezy on 08/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This motor is simple to use. I use it for changing the position of an valve. The valve is normally used with an handle The handle i have disconnected and melt the motor into the valve. This motor is controlled by a computer who gives the signal to turn the ...
    Cons:
    there are no cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice controller - basic but just what you need!

posted by StNz on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to hang off an Arduino and to knock up a Sketch to do bit shifting. Runs well down to a delay of around 3(ms?) between pulses where it will just hum.
    Cons:
    The ULN2003 can drive 7 outputs - only four are supplied here and the motor connector obscures the pins for the other 3. Not a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for learning and hobby projects

posted by gijsnoorlander on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - powerful - small - very easy to operate - operates quiet (not much noise) - There is a lot of information and examples available online - Quite precise, with about 2048 steps per revolution. - The gear-ratio will prevent the motor from running away when n...
    Cons:
    - Soldering of driver-board was not very good, but could be fixed in no-time. - When using with Arduino-libraries, make sure yo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    5V stepper motor with controller

posted by hrpanchal on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works great with any arduino. I am using with my UNO and works fine without any problem. It is cheaper in price, good quality. Easy to plug in and no need to separate wiring for it. I am using this product since couple of months and works without an...
    Cons:
    They should provide some kind of wire to connect to Ardiuno. There is not much cons. But it does not come with data cable.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful high torque

posted by nahuelvega on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's the easiest way to use your arduino with a motor. It has a very high toque it's hard to stop with the hands. Es la forma más fácil de usar tu arduino con un motor, no se necesita nada más. Tiene alto torque, es difícil de frenar usa...
    Cons:
    None. Ninguna que yo sepa.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muy interesante por utilidad y precio

posted by santi5555 on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very small and compact. Bring mounted a 1 LED by coil, this helps configure the software. With more than 2000 steps per revolution motor. Possibility to connect independent power source for the motors. It has enough torque to move small robots. Ideal for te...
    Cons:
    because of the large reduction ratio, when changing direction, has several steps slack. but always go the spoils position if he...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections