Very cheap, good quality replacement Carburetor Connector – Motorcycle Aluminum Alloy Carburetor Connector for Honda CG125 / CG150 / CG200 - Silver Reviews
posted by miikkessio on 01/25/2013
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- In my case replaces the original rubber one, which is awful (broke few of them)
- Very cheap
- Good quality
- Comes with seals and as well as the plastic plate which keeps the Carburetor from gettin hot
- Rigid, won't break in normal use
- Not very smooth on the inside, but can be easily sanded
- Doesn't matter, but there is a small casting burr on the outer surface
Fits many other engines and carbs as well.
If you need one, buy one! This is better than most original ones!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.