DX  » Community » Reviews » A13 7.0" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera / G-Sensor - Blue
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple tablet

posted by todica on 03/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good display, good contrast and brightness, possibility to connect external WI FI keyboard and mouse, external USB storage and external HDD via OTG cable. Play well, without freezing, the majority of video format, including AVCHD streams (MTS and m2ts). Acc...
    Cons:
    Weak battery, (1 hour full charged when new and almost death after 3 month of normal use), NO HDMI port, NO Bluetooth, NO back ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This tablet offers much more you are specting

posted by oldzarthur on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really, all products purchased via DX, this tablet surprised me, not only for the price announced, but also for its extraordinary performance. So many functionalities we met just only products with high price.. The screen, capacitive, has high sensibility ...
    Cons:
    Just one cons: the frontal camera would be back.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Competitive Quality-Price Relation

posted by AlexSlocker on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good touch response and general felling of the OS. If you're interested can do a little tweaking to improve responsiveness but quite good from factory so far.
    Cons:
    The battery life. But for the price you can't ask for a rocking device. Having that in mind battery it's no longer a con.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent item

posted by flavusem on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Android 4.0 Excelent Screen Wifi work excelent and the touch screen is wonderful It comes with some files to test videos and photos, so, you could see the screen resolution and test your tablet. This tablet has Android Market
    Cons:
    Battery works 2 hours aprox...but its a excelent product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing tablet

posted by Claudiumta on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I ordered that tablet becouse I had some extra cash on my paypal acc. I tought I will recive an unusefull tablet for that price,but that didn't happend. This tablet is AMAZING. This tablet works better than many new smart-phones on market. At this time I h...
    Cons:
    The only disavantage is the battery life, and the bad quality of materials, thats why cost just 70 $.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great tablet for this money

posted by rodja90 on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I love this tablet. He is everything that I need. He is replase for my PC at work. All my files that I need I copy on my 32 gb micro sd card. Capacitive touch screen working perfectly. Camera is 1.3 mp and she is very good for skype. The tablet is very fast.
    Cons:
    Only cons is for the batery. When he is on sleep, the batery takes 15 hours to turn off, but when I am working on him all the t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections