DX  » Community » Reviews » Natural Translucent DIY Colored Agate Beads (50-Pack)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really, really nice, and yes translucent unlike the greens

posted by hesitating on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love the different hues of reddish brown, light almost colorless (in a good sense) , but the translucency gives to all of the a special feeling. I've ordered one more row of the same, in order to arrange them according the likeliness of the colors, down t...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must-have to crafters!

posted by mirkoeesti on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These beads are quite nice. I ordered them for my mother, who makes jewellery and she was very happy with them. The quality was nice and none of the beads were flawed. They won’t lose colour even after heavy use and stay the same for a long time.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. Maybe that the colour was a little varying, but that was expected on natural beads. The price could b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful

posted by Lithz on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's the first time that I bought beads here but they are better than I expected. Good quality in general, they are easy to work with, real stone, they look beautiful and the different colors go great together.
    Cons:
    The colors are darker than the beads in the picture, and not as rich. A couple of beads came with imperfections (that was expec...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good beads

posted by leonore on 08/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice and cheap, the beads are just the same you see on the photos. Enough quantity to make a medium-length necklace. Stoned, seem to be resistent. Assorted colors, but thet all go well together. I have crimped they all on a fishing line (couldn't find m...
    Cons:
    Some of them (but just a few) have irregular holes, so it's a bit difficult crimping them for the necklace.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful and simple

posted by cherrygrrl on 02/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I got other beads here at DX, and the review is the same: good quality, real stones and looks really beautiful. No problem at all in each bead, and they´re not so different - you can make a style jewelry using a few of them because the nuances are close e...
    Cons:
    Basically none, except that the color is not quite the one at the picture - but i already imagined that before buying.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections