Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small scissor for clean body

posted by whitte on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love this scissor because it's light, made of high quality of stainless steel and very useful, i have been tested this for trimming small plants cuting normally my finger nails, Good product
    Cons:
    It's not a big problem at all, i think that price is the only cons. than i could have seen until now.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Scissors

posted by ff3796a1 on 09/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Just good small scissors for cut your nails on the hands and foots. These scissors feel like theyre made of pretty good quality material. The metal is study and the construction is solid.
    Cons:
    Not at all. Just good small scissors for cut your nails on the hands and foots. These scissors feel like theyre made...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Botany

posted by zacius on 11/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I acquired these for manicuring my dried flower arrangements. They do a bang up job; my potpourri is looking and smelling amazing.
    Cons:
    I acquired these for manicuring my dried flower arrangements. They do a bang up job; my potpourri is looking and smelling amazi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NICE TO TRIM BEARDS

posted by PROCALIBER on 04/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I am always a little bit nervous, when I am intended to buy "human purposes" tools, but this little scissors, surprising me A LOT.
    Cons:
    Not really. Only if you are thinking to cut tissues of cotton or cutting office paper or cutting that fancy laces on Open Ho...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Price

posted by theCoxeD on 10/27/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good Scissors but not perfect for cosmetic. It is kind of thick for precision cuttings. But you can use it for another proposes.
    Cons:
    Good Scissors but not perfect for cosmetic. It is kind of thick for precision cuttings. But you can use it for another proposes.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Okay for the Price

posted by darkwolf221 on 10/09/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These scissors feel like theyre made of pretty good quality material. The metal is study and the construction is solid. There is a curve at the end of the shears though as a warning to all who dont know about it
    Cons:
    I feel as if the scissors arent tight or sharp enough to cut things. Though I may also be cutting things that are too hard for ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections