DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Nail Clippers (1.5cm Ultra-Large Opening)
Sort by:
31 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9028 (90%)
  • 4 Star:103 (10%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by Choops on 01/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cuts through nails like butter. Best nail clipper I have owned, I am buying more and throwing the others away! Large enough for Big toes haha, and unless you have very tiny kid hands then great for fingers too.
    Cons:
    If it came in a two pack 1 big 1 small? There is a built in file on the top of the clipper, it is pointless, to small, but goo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT BUY!!

posted by mdacosta22 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    TIRED OF NAIL CLIPPER THAT DON"T CUT? BUY THIS ONE! you wont regret it! IT EVEN HAS SPEED HOLEs!!! haha come on! Cuts great, stainless steal, ergonomic & well build! FACT: the world supply of nail clipper have gotten crappier & crappier... t...
    Cons:
    I'll never buy another nail clipper other then this one. Dollar store nailclippers got nothing on this one! Pretty sure this o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Large nail clipper

posted by Zanga2 on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This nail clipper is built like a tank, it's big, powerful, though and very efficient at doing it's job. First time i looked at it i thought this thing is a kind of a guillotine, but then i have become accustomed with it. It has great cutting blades and hug...
    Cons:
    - No, i can not find any.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong clippers!

posted by dassub on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These clippers are bigger than usual, but they work amazingly well. The size actually works as an advantage, as it takes less effort to cut the captain. They also look awesome in stainless steel.
    Cons:
    Takes a while to get use to the size. Also takes a while to figure out the best grip, otherwise they can slip out of your hand....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The perfect nail clipper!

posted by hansi001 on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Makes nail-clipping much easier compared to clipping with at smaller clipper. There is less force needed to trim the nail. - It seems robust and sturdy. - It has a close to perfect cutting edge. - The added size makes holding it steady much easier if you ...
    Cons:
    - There are no cons with this product what so ever.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice product

posted by jacko06 on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    satisfated!!! look very storng!! the sharp is very good, it s pretty large and easy to use,he make his work very well!! just bought it because i don t have at home and it s a very nice buy!
    Cons:
    no cons at all.i m trying to find some cons but just don t find!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great material

posted by waxfor on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very nice material. I would recommend that you purchase. I do not like small nail clippers. this is exactly the right choice. allows you to cut very nicely.
    Cons:
    havent.very nice material. I would recommend that you purchase. I do not like small nail clippers. this is exactly the right ch...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muito bom produto

posted by phernandescr on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Produto com o custo beneficio muito bom, de grande utilidade na lar, sempre é bom ter em casa. Gostei muito do seu valor.
    Cons:
    Não tenho nada a dizer contra funciona perfeitamente com descrito no site, então pelo valor não pode reclamar.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Could be better

posted by ldsmartins on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's beautiful, and it has a nail file which is very useful. The grip is excellent and material seems very strong and durable. I have big nails and I need of a big nail clipper, about this viewpoint, it would perfect for me. However ...
    Cons:
    It's useless for me, the trimming is uneven and only the right side works good, the other one doesn't cut and, sometimes, can i...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High quality at great price!

posted by basipasi on 11/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Efficient clipping, blades seem to be of good quality. Sturdy design, seems to be very durable and will probably last for a long time. Price is right - for about 2.50 these are a bargain. The size is about right. They are a little bigger than wh...
    Cons:
    Haven't found any cons yet.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections