DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Flexible Cantilever Stand Holder Support for Ipad / Tablet PC - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Look ma' no hands! – Universal Flexible Cantilever Stand Holder Support for iPad / Tablet PC - White Reviews

posted by kobayashimaru on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Solid and sturdy feeling construction overall. - Heavy duty gooseneck holds position well. - Alleviates strain on arms and hands during prolonged use, especially while lying down. - Adjustable for different size devices (note: the one I received is not the one pictured here but rather is a silver/white version of SKU 136895) which has a different tablet retainer.
Cons:
- Rubber adhesive padding on desk clamp comes off over time if there is too much twisting motion during use. - Gooseneck could be a little longer. - Gooseneck is almost TOO stiff at times... this is actually a positive thing but not ideal if you plan to reposition your tablet frequently. You have to move it with two hands most of the time.
Other:
Great for using in bed. I have mine mounted to the headboard so that I can lay in bed and look straight up at it. No more tired arms =)
Bottomline:
Very convenient product if you often use your tablet in bed or at your desk.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections