Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Solid and sturdy feeling construction overall.
- Heavy duty gooseneck holds position well.
- Alleviates strain on arms and hands during prolonged use, especially while lying down.
- Adjustable for different size devices (note: the one I received is not the one pictured here but rather is a silver/white version of SKU 136895) which has a different tablet retainer.
- Rubber adhesive padding on desk clamp comes off over time if there is too much twisting motion during use.
- Gooseneck could be a little longer.
- Gooseneck is almost TOO stiff at times... this is actually a positive thing but not ideal if you plan to reposition your tablet frequently. You have to move it with two hands most of the time.
Great for using in bed. I have mine mounted to the headboard so that I can lay in bed and look straight up at it. No more tired arms =)
Very convenient product if you often use your tablet in bed or at your desk.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.