DX  » Community » Reviews » Classical Multi-Shot Rubber Band Launcher Wooden Pistol Gun (Toy)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:404 (40%)
  • 4 Star:606 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun toy for at work or school

posted by killani64 on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fun thing, shoots pretty far with small rubber bands (6-ish meters), can shoot up to 4 bands at once, so kind of scattergun-ish. Wood is high quality and doesn't feel brittle.
    Cons:
    Smaller than expected, if you misalign the rubber bands they wrap up and don't shoot at all, and the front part is slightly loo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    my son love it!

posted by biodomesp on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The kids will like it so much, n he joked for hours. Its easy to use n easy to manipulate. between toy guns, I found this cutest and most well finished, at least in the photos.
    Cons:
    due to the low price, the pieces are very fragile, and sometimes the pistol shoots all the rubbers band at once. The plastic pa...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price, great fun not the best quality

posted by AlewisGB on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The gun was fun to play with, it came with 5 rubber bands one extra. It is very accurate, it won't hurt people. Hours of fun for inside the house unlike bb guns. Easy to use just point and shoot
    Cons:
    bad build quality part of the plastic is broken so two are sometimes fired instead of one. you can easily loose the bands but t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent toy

posted by leoplasenzotti on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First of all, you must remember that this is a toy. I have two of them for my kids, I never thought they could be so happy. Hours of enterteinment guaranteed! It´s very easy to use, it holds up to four shots, and it´s absolutely harmless.
    Cons:
    As every shooting toy, you must be careful when aiming, never shoot directly to the face to protect the eyes... It may leave a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by yashpatel10 on 11/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent! I love this mini gun, its fun and easy to use. Comes with four rubber bands and its regular sized rubber bands so you can use your own. What really amazed me was the accuracy of this gun, it shoots exactly where I want it to go! Very nice design,...
    Cons:
    There was only one problem, I assumed that you load the rubber band and pull back the trigger that it would shoot, but you had ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome for this price

posted by vitussauro on 07/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -->The weapon is very good. -->It can provide good fun. -->It is not lethal or harmful to health when someone. -->shoots at you. -->reasonable size. -->The wood´s smells is not horrible like the other reviews.
    Cons:
    -->Not very comfortable (my hand is not adapted). wood appears to be resistant but the plastic part is totally different see...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Don't buy one, buy plenty!

posted by taklyt on 10/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Inexpensive, (you won't find this at a better price, and I've been searching the net a long time...) -Works with inexpensive ammo; you can find tons of rubber bands everywhere. -Very fun to use and almost harmless (be carefull not to aim at people's eye th...
    Cons:
    -I ordered a large quantity of them, so it took a very long time for my order to be processed (one month), and I still haven't ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very expensive product!

posted by Vesar on 09/26/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    When you first recieve it you can play with it for hours and have a good time with it and make some awesome games with your friends. It is powerfull and it isnt fake is i thought before buying it.
    Cons:
    After some hours you get bored of it and you do not know what to do with it. You easily loose the rubber band but its ok. It is...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AMAZING

posted by DillPickles on 08/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    +accurate. +hurts. +light. +can load ALOT. +annoys your enemies. +comfortable to hold.
    Cons:
    -after a few shots loaded it starts getting harder and harder to load more. -might start pissing people off. -quality isn't too...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good toy

posted by DudsBR on 06/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a funny shotgun. The rubber bands it shots doesn't hurt at all. == É uma espingardinha divertida. As ligas de borracha que são atiradas não machucam.
    Cons:
    It's short, that way, the rubber bands are throwed with little strenght == É pequena, dessa forma, as ligas de borracha s&...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections