DX  » Community » Reviews » Classical Multi-Shot Rubber Band Launcher Wooden Pistol Gun (Toy)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 3
Don't buy one, buy plenty! – Classical Multi-Shot Rubber Band Launcher Wooden Pistol Gun (Toy) Reviews

posted by taklyt on 10/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
-Inexpensive, (you won't find this at a better price, and I've been searching the net a long time...)
-Works with inexpensive ammo; you can find tons of rubber bands everywhere.
-Very fun to use and almost harmless (be carefull not to aim at people's eye though, or use proper protection)
Cons:
-I ordered a large quantity of them, so it took a very long time for my order to be processed (one month), and I still haven't receive all of it.
-Some of the items (1 out of 10) didn't work properly so I had to glue a little piece of metal to the plastic trigger before it worked. Nothing serious, that would have been an issue for an electronic gadget, but this was easy to fix.
Other:
You can now play a 1st person shooter in real life, without havong to buy expensive or dangerous gear. Grab some of those and go play with your kids!
Bottomline:
I already had one of those, so I knew how fun it could be playing with it.
Having now my colleagues running and firing rubberbands to each other, I can only confirm how fun this toy is, even for adults!
The office supplier across the street surely wondered why so many people came to buy large quantity of rubberbands!
Highly recommended!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections