Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful small USB 2.0 Adapter

posted by StruntoBin on 06/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works very good and stable. There are no detected problems with big sized HDD (I tested with 1 TB). The speed transfer is good. The size is small.
    Cons:
    As negative point I can say only one thing - When the adapter is connected to HDD, the leds are located on bottom (upside down)...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy tool

posted by Nordmann on 12/24/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap It does exactly what it says on the box, it allows you to connect a SATA drive to your computer via a USB port. When dealing with 2.5" laptop drives no external power source is is required. Just plug in the USB cable and it works without the powe...
    Cons:
    Power cable useless in Northern Europe. it has one long round ground pin and two flat pins. In my opinion the included power su...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it says on the tin.

posted by DonaldM on 01/10/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works, allows you to hand bare drives off any halfway modern machine. Incredibly useful for data recovery. Pull drive out of machine, attach it to known environment with the appropriate repair tools, put sorted drive back. Best way to shift stubborn scumwar...
    Cons:
    Well, it would be nice if it had a USB/Firewire interface but I can live with USB2 and the attendant CPU hit.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections