DX  » Community » Reviews » Trendy and Professional Make-up Brushes Case (7-Piece Set)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality

posted by gothmate on 11/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality brushes for low price. I use'em for FX makeup and they are good enough. Besides de price they don't look cheapy stuff.
    Cons:
    Case could be one shaped color, since the pattern is a little out to get it on.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Product quality and price make up a lot!

posted by ninhacarmo on 09/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Product quality and price make up a lot! For a beginner like me who still has not adapted to that pile of brush is the best kit you can buy! The kit is very cute, plush cow ... The brushes are gorgeous (mine has the black wire) and a quality that I was not ...
    Cons:
    So far, no negative point in the product
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Good Deal

posted by chrisstina on 04/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - the small brushes like the eyeshadow brush is fairly soft - the case and small and light - the brushes do not look cheap
    Cons:
    - the case with dalmatian pattern looks extremely ugly and cheap - the angle brush is very hard (even harder than the bristles...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DX - Make-up Brushes Review

posted by KatherineGK on 01/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    So here are the pro's that I found to this product... - The price is GREAT! Your getting 7 good quality brushes at $5.47 which is awesome, because in a professional make-up store EACH brush will cost you $3.00 and up. - The "inside" of the case looks prof...
    Cons:
    As for the cons, I did find a few... - The angle brush is pretty hard, it doesn't feel as hard when you brush it from side to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great package of brushes

posted by bsmisl on 08/26/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The brushes are not used by me, but my girlfrend, who works in a cosmethics salon... She bought those for her self, and she is satisfied with it. The usefullnes she says is great, becouse there are all types of brushes in side
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful item, above-average quality

posted by larojiblanca on 12/27/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - A set of brushes for under $10, it's difficult to find anything like this, at such a price, in Sephora or drugstores - Comprehensive enough for daily use - Brushes are soft and blend quite well - Convenient travelling case
    Cons:
    - The foundation (large) brush is positioned where the case folds, so the bristles were folded when I opened the case. Not a b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money

posted by arianne on 10/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice case containing quite a lot of useful brushes. Hardly any shedding at all. Brushes pick up my mineral make-up very well. The brushes each have their use. The bigger fluffier one is great for dusting powder all-over. The bigger flat one makes a great co...
    Cons:
    The angled liner brush is a bit stiff and harsh and could cause some irritation to the skin if not used with care.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections