DX  » Community » Reviews » SH-600 Wireless Microphone Receiver + Transmitter - Grey
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good.

posted by davydx on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works with a distance from the receiver. Transmission quality. Very light to carry. Easy to use. The sound is very clean in both microphones.
    Cons:
    Materials do not seem to be very resistant. Receptor AAA battery are in poor contact. The head microphone can't rotate on the b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by kmztronic on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap but it works very well! Easy to use, it sound clearly. Both micros works fine, the cable is long, no problem!
    Cons:
    May be it's better a flesh color for micro aroud the head, to make it hidden. Also may be better a reachargeable litium battery...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Positive Surprise

posted by OleJohan on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Received, unpacked, batteries in, plugged in to my stereo, and it just WORKS! Great fun and joy! Sound is better than anticipated! I feel suddenly like a public speaker with my own "professional" equipment and my voice comes LOUD and CLEAR from lo...
    Cons:
    Haven't found any in my immediate test. An observation though, is that I have to turn volume on my stereo quite high/very high...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections