DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini C8 1-LED "100lm" 1-Mode White Light Flashlight - Black (1 x AAA)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing power for its size

posted by rrspoko on 08/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The torch itself is absolutely fantastic. It is much smaller than I had imagined but still very useable and has an assuring weight about it. This is a tiny torch and yet it gives tremendous illumination for its size.
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice backup light

posted by Delirioux on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is an interesting little light. When I received the flashlight I took it apart to see how it is built. The connection from the battery to the led is smooth, not just a blob of solder, so the finishing looks very promising. It uses only one AAA batter...
    Cons:
    No cons
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Cheap Flashlight

posted by jackycola on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The build quality is good. It looks very nice and is of same build quality as other lights double the price. Switch works also fine. It's pretty small and fits any pocket or small place in a car or whatever.
    Cons:
    The light output is not stunning. It is still brighter than any led keychain but you can not compare it to a cree or similar. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Price for nice little Flashlight

posted by jackycola on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It emits Light. The Button works fine and the output is okay for such a small light. I can imagine giving it as a present or for Kids and stuff. Also put it in the Car or any dark place where a light may come in handy.
    Cons:
    It is not as brigt as a more expencive 1aaa light can do. It's much brighter than one of those 22000mcd Keychains. But those ar...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections