DX  » Community » Reviews » Charging Port + 3.5mm Earphone Jack Anti-Dust Plug for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Translucent Black
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful, high-quality, low-cost

posted by kom1ssar on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Much less than they appear in the photo. Almost invisible when inserted into the phone. Easy to remove, but do not fall out. Fully perform their function.
    Cons:
    not found. Can only delivery time but it depends on the post office of the country of the recipient. In Russia a big problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price and quality.

posted by alperkaban on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is too useful, protects my phone from dust and wet. I have never seen any dust particular when I have opened inside of my phone. Very small but very good and quality product.
    Cons:
    You should be careful. Because you can easily lose it because of it's too small. It is getting out when I want to open backside...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good protection

posted by santanix on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The kit is thin, it fits perfectly on the phone, and is imperceptible (kit black on pebble blue S3).
    Cons:
    None. Take care with the small size, it may be lost easily. Can be a problem to remove all the time, it's not so easy. I bought...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice protection to the phone plugs

posted by TiberiusVinczi on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - came in a simple zipped bag (good enough protection for 2 small plastics) with other products and because they're really small I missed them when opening the bag. I had to look really well to find them. - nice protection to the plugs against dust and some...
    Cons:
    - really small and if you use the earphones a lot you'll have to put the piece somewhere safe because it's really easy to lose ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, simple and clean

posted by jomaium on 01/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good price for a simple design. Fits great in my 3.5 mm earphone jack and doesn't fall out or come lose. Dark color matches my phone. There are also symbols for each cover. Earphone cover shows a set of headphones and the charger cover has a lighting bolt ...
    Cons:
    Nothing has come up. But it may become an issue if you are constantly removing the covers daily.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My 2nd set

posted by Peztilent on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well, this is my 2nd set, I bought the transparent ones before. So my review will be almost the same as before. They are thin, almost flush with the body of my phone. So they are inconspicuous and will not catch on to the clothing. And they fit very well to...
    Cons:
    None really... Just that they are so small, it is easy to misplaced them when you take them out and place it somewhere.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Goes in, Stays in

posted by Cremlin on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fits snugly (almost flush) in the ports of my Galaxy S3; Headphone plug fits particularly well against the curved bezel; Translucent lip protrudes ever-so-slightly and makes them easy to remove using a fingernail; No problems with them falling out; Won't ge...
    Cons:
    None other than they're easy to lose (but name something this size that isn't)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by Lhum54 on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    fits snuggley fits any 3mm jack and micro usb port
    Cons:
    it has small tabs, but is hard to remove without nails need somewhere to keep the covers when you're using the ports or you mig...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections