DX  » Community » Reviews » 12V 5A 60W AC Power Supply Unit with 5.5mm DC Plug for LCD Monitors Cord - US Plug (110~240V)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Good But Loose Connection And A Little Noisy

posted by sportryder on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works good for the price, does it's job.
    Cons:
    Like others have said on here, it's a bit noisy at higher output levels. You might notice slight noise at higher volume levels ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good power supply

posted by miertcsak on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought this p.supply primarily for the amplifier also bought the DX and I was pleasantly surprised. It works perfectly. Nice quality, including cable and connector. Really deliver 12V/5A. Nice power supply for anything that use 12V, great power for more p...
    Cons:
    Nothing.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice Power Supply

posted by acemax19 on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Nice quality, including cable and connector; -Really deliver 12V/5A (tested); -Very cheap. -Boa qualidade, incluindo cabo e conector; -Realmente fornece 12V/5A (testado); -Muito barato.
    Cons:
    Quality is not perfect but for the price it's excelent. One month after receiving and still working perfectly. A qualidade n&#...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recommendations for different purposes.

posted by vasod on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this adapter primarily for the amplifier also bought the DX and I was pleasantly surprised. It works perfectly without overheating and power loss.
    Cons:
    The fact is that this adapter has a dirty frequencies. In the case of my amp to be observed only at maximum power and when I pr...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good value

posted by clenones on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This power supply is ok for a LCD monitor, which already has an internal rectificator. If the power is enough, it will work ok. It would be also ok for powering high power LED strips.
    Cons:
    This power supply is very noisy, I checked it with an oscilloscope and i saw its output was not very clean. Do not use this pow...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works, doesn't cost all that much

posted by DonaldM on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you need to feed 12V at 5A to something, this will get the job done for not much money. Very much less expensive and lighter and smaller than linear transformer devices that do the same thing. If the plug polarity or size isn't suitable it is trivial to ...
    Cons:
    It is a switch mode design so will produce some radio frequency output which may, or may not, matter to you. The other side of...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very electrically noisy power supply

posted by algspd on 07/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This power supply is ok for a LCD monitor, which already has an internal rectificator. If the power is enough, it will work ok. It would be also ok for powering high power LED strips.
    Cons:
    This power supply is very noisy, I checked it with an oscilloscope and i saw its output was not very clean. Do not use this pow...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value

posted by borenibai on 01/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Stable power Well built OK in prolonged usage (tested two units for over 100 hrs @ max power, didn't burn so far, didn't get hot)
    Cons:
    Power indicator LED is not aligned with LED hole, so the indication for power is not visible.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice 12V-5A power source

posted by malowz on 12/13/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    nice power for anything that use 12v, great power for more power-hungry devices. stable voltage output (11.9v-12.3v), auto volt, so no worry about burning it. no variation in voltage from 110/220 outlets.
    Cons:
    cheap look. on plate says "samsung" but i don't believe that. power cord that came with it is the worst ive ever see ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections