DX  » Community » Reviews » iPazzPort 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Fly Air Mouse Wireless Keyboard w/ IR Remote - Black
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6710 (67%)
  • 4 Star:335 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent keyborad and mouse

posted by srpsoares on 02/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good keyboard and air mouse. Works like a charm in my tablets and on the PC. Really amazing low price for the quality of the product. Easy to install, just plug and it works right away without have to install anything. The plus of this product is fun...
    Cons:
    Didn't see it until now
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All in one...

posted by Laws928 on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good size of the QWERTY and decent botton feeling. Good that the air mouse can be "disabled" during typing to avoid the mouse cursor juming around. Really good with the IR remote that can be used to relace the TV and receiver remotes.
    Cons:
    No Swedish letters. The air mouse takes some getting used to but that goes for all air mouses. The keyboard backlight switch on...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but not perfect.

posted by JaderDXExtrame on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good size (small) and build quality. Air mouse is easy to use and the remote control easy to configure. Battery lasts quite. I´m using in a Smart TV LG and is just plug and play.
    Cons:
    The keyboard is hard to use, almost useless. You never know when you press none, once or a lot of times a key.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for Media Centers!

posted by germanarg on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product is great! 1) can save the remote control commands for any IR device. I use it to control the TV and the 5.1 Audio System. 2) The AIR Mouse works very good. At the beginning you have to get used to. Bust after works like a charm! 3) the keyboard ...
    Cons:
    1) the only con that I can find... that is not a con really... Is more a personal taste... To use the FN keys you have to press...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple to use all in one.

posted by hernantojo7 on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -All in one. you have IR remote control, mouse and keyboard. - good size. - good for surfing internet videos on the TV. - rechargeable battery.
    Cons:
    The two mouse types are a little confusing since you use the main bottom for static mode to change to the dynamic one. So somet...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy and handy

posted by jman1991 on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a easy to use and easy to install keyboard with mouse. The mouse works good for pointing out something on my media center pc. The keyboard lays great in the hand
    Cons:
    The mouse doesn't work out perfectly so if you have really small things to be pointed at you can mis it sometimes. Surfing the...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for Win or Andriod media center

posted by horaciojk on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Tested on Win 7. TIP: configure the Mouse (from the Control Panel) to have not so fast 'pointer speed', otherwise it will be impossible to control. Tested on Android (MiniX Plus II). The manual (english) is OK. The RF buttons were easy to program, and th...
    Cons:
    It feels like it will not survive many floor crashes. I wish it could have a scrolling wheel (and the two buttons it has are no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for a wireless control of a computer

posted by michalkun on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's light and small. Has qwerty keys. Keyboard lights up and it can be toggled. The air mouse works fine. IR remote is useful to turn on the TV. The air mouse can be used in horizontal position of the remote control or in vertical by pressing 2 keys.
    Cons:
    Sometimes the keys get stuck. Receiver does not work well if it's behind the TV. Wish there were more buttons on the IR remote.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for my Android TV Box

posted by Texmind on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - the rechargeable battery works several hours - the fly mouse function is very accurate - the function keys are very usefull - the IR learn function helps to replace a couple of remotes
    Cons:
    The change between English and Chinese so easy. User manual is very poor and difficult to understand (bad translation). Some ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    YEEEHAAA :)

posted by burakbilmem on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Original battery is very nice, button feelings is strict, backlight is awesome, overall product quality is way over than i think, small receiver (but i dont know what is the range. its fully covering my room), basic user manuel is enough.
    Cons:
    price is a bit high for me. But its worth. The blue light on the remote when airmouse activated is annoying when room is dark. ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections