DX  » Community » Reviews » New-608 Cree XM-L T6 800lm 1-Mode White Light Diving Flashlight - Fluorescent Green (1 x 18650)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:678 (67%)
  • 4 Star:253 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:81 (8%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Might be I had a bad piece, but it broke during the first dive

posted by jvysata on 08/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap Might be good as a water resistant light or as a snorkeling flashlight.
    Cons:
    Not usable for diving - at least the piece i have purchased. Was flooded - the plastic casing cracked during the first dive be...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    behtir

posted by behtir on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Possibly the best flashlight on Deal-extreme for $17!!! Aluminum head, 3 o-rings, solid construction, comes with wrist-lanyard, BRIGHT VERY BRIGHT (made me go 'WHOLY ***' when I first powered it up) Brighter than my Olight M20-X Warrior 500 lumen tactical f...
    Cons:
    I think 800LM here. Maybe about 400LM, not more.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good diving light

posted by julienboys85 on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - it's a good diving light. I go 20 meter deep with it. it's good enought for night dive, but you need a bigger one for day dive. - it's a good caving light. it' s waterproof, resistant, and cheep. the perfect backup light. - easy to use, with or without gl...
    Cons:
    - I go few other XM-L T6 light and i don't think this one is a 800lm, but it's a good light.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Diving flashlight !

posted by Horsy69 on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Used it during 5 night snorkeling, up to 5 meters -Very bright flashlight, contentrated stream -Perfectly waterproof : well designed with single piece cap & lense - absolutely no issue with this item. - Works perfectly with sku 20392 : TrustFire Prote...
    Cons:
    - no way to swith on or off except unscrewing the lens - can become very hot if used outside of water - cap including lens may ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Value dive light

posted by dborden0 on 03/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great value for the price. Extremely bright for such a small light. This would make an excellent back up torch, video light or even a primary light depending on what sort of dive activities you are doing. Yellow is a good color for a dive light.
    Cons:
    Run time, but this is to be expected because of size. Care should be taken when changing batteries. The connectors are loose an...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BRIGHT little dive light

posted by Raftingtigger on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great very bright dive light. It is quite compact and doesn't weigh much. This is perfect for adding to my GoPro camera tray. I've got a translucent plastic disk over the lens to diffuse the light. Even with the light loss through the diffuser...
    Cons:
    single battery - so limited run time.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great and tiny backup torch

posted by ThomasR099 on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very small, very bright for its size, lightweight, bright yellow colour makes it visible also at depth.
    Cons:
    The plastic and metal bit of the head can unscrew from each other; no big deal as this doesn't influence the waterproofness; bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact, BRIGHT, inexpensive dive light

posted by Raftingtigger on 12/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright, very small, easy to use light for a great price. I have mine mounted on my GoPro tray with a piece of translucent plastic over the lens as a diffuser. Mounted on a Loc Line arm it is very easy to turn on/off even with heavy gloves. I've pres...
    Cons:
    Single 18650 battery so the run time is limited. But shouldn't be a real problem. I won't be running it on the whole dive - a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's not one mode

posted by yosuss on 12/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Is very bright at high mode .The price is pretty good . It is of a small size to carry in your pocket . I have not tried under the sea but the seals look good .It is 3 modes (high , low and strobe) but with memory so
    Cons:
    There is no switch and sometimes when rotating the head to turn the light , it jumps 2 modes instead of one because it doesn't ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for diving in salt and freshwater

posted by Lashman on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good quality material, hard plastic case. - Fluorescent so you can find easely in dark or in deph water. - Very easy to use, just put batterie and it will work. - Comes with a elastic string so I can attach to my belt. - Very strong and safe. - Comes with...
    Cons:
    - No battery included. - NO ON/OFF Button
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections