DX  » Community » Reviews » Philips HQ130 Dual Action Electric Dry Shaver for Travellers (2*AA Battery Powered)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8821 (88%)
  • 4 Star:123 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome quality Shaver! Highly recommended!!!

posted by thomasnz12 on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is genuine Philips shaver. blade is easily interchagable. Quality is awesome. It is Philips shaver after all. It is battery operated so I do not need to carry around any chargers, esp when I go travel. The unit is quite light. It cuts well and gives you ...
    Cons:
    It is not water proof device. Do not submerge into water or take it to shower booth! Plastic looks a bit cheap but finishing is...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Philips HQ130 Dual Action Electric Dry Shaver for Travellers

posted by picturesd on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent Product - Original Philips.It is operated from two AA batteries - which is very good.it is very good qualitati.works well, easy to use, easy to clean.It's very small size.
    Cons:
    None whatsoever.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Phillips electric dry

posted by vamps4 on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent Product - Original Philips.It is operated from two AA batteries - which is very good.it is very good qualitati.works well, easy to use, easy to clean.It's very small size.
    Cons:
    nice as an extra shaver, less suitable for every day use.It's a good investment in Philips original product.It is lightweight a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best shaver ever - you won't need anything else. Period.

posted by renovatio on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I ordered this a few years back and used it without failure on a daily basis. I was so happy with it, I stopped using all other shavers I owned, until one day I wanted to clean it by shaking it outside of my car, and dropped the cap on the road. So I went a...
    Cons:
    None whatsoever.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice little shaver

posted by sbr11 on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it looks like it is a genuine philips (come with philips retaile box in Chinese), works well, easy to use, easy to clean, compact size, good argonomic, solid and very good build quality. .
    Cons:
    no cons so far ( two weeks of use ) , but you will need AA rechargable batteries for every day use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An excellent product

posted by Arnnold on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Excellent Product - Original Philips, which has a tradition of shavers - Uses AA batteries or rechargeable AA common - With one battery charge I make beards for nearly a month-long - Cuts reasonably well the beard - It makes little noise - Fits trips - It...
    Cons:
    - I had another bought this at DealExtreme and lasted only about a year. - To cut the beard, you need spend several times the b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Shaver

posted by vamps4 on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is operated from two AA batteries - which is very good, you just need to put two normal batteries in it and it's working . No wires needed, no electricity. So you can use it like in a camping or during hiking or so. The quality is extra cool very good, i...
    Cons:
    Accessories HQ3-Philips Double Action shaving heads and HQ110-Philips Shaving Head Cleaning Spray are expensive. Dry shaving only
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for low price

posted by ginosilver on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very cheap, very easy to use. Good Brand. Comes with the brush to clean it, you don't need to invest any additional money. Great value.
    Cons:
    Batteries... It would be better to include an AC Adapter, but for the price you can't ask that much.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super portable, gives a good shave

posted by justinmillerdx on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    For traveling, this is a great little shaver. I have been shaving with Philips/Norelco rotary shavers for about 20 years, and was looking for one to toss in my traveling bag that I wouldn't have to worry about carrying a charger for. This shaver is exactl...
    Cons:
    With only two heads, it's a little slow. If you're not a regular user of a rotary shaver, you'll probably experience some bear...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good machine I still prefer a simple razor and shaving gel

posted by scionr on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is all it says it is - light easy to clean and maintain, powerful, nice to hold in the palm of my hand - good ergonomics. Nice design.
    Cons:
    Not waterproof, no side-burn trim. I do not like to shave with electric shavers
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections