DX  » Community » Reviews » Philips HQ130 Dual Action Electric Dry Shaver for Travellers (2*AA Battery Powered)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent razor for a little money from Philips! – Philips HQ130 Dual Action Electric Dry Shaver for Travellers (2*AA Battery Powered) Reviews

posted by ixyran on 08/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- Greatly simplifies daily (for me) the shaving process. Even makes it a pleasure. - Easy to handle with stiff bristles, as I have. - The process of shaving takes 3 to 5 minutes. - Simplicity of design, but all ingenious is simple, perhaps, and durable. - Easy to operate, that is, a razor to clean is not difficult. - Due to the use of batteries (in my case were dokupleny batteries on DealExtreme) can shave anywhere, for example in the car without additional cabling. - Shaves fairly clean. - 2 months exploiting and no problems.
Cons:
- Razor shaves still a little cleaner, but all these electric shavers are suffering. The difference is still not very noticeable. - For someone less interchangeable batteries, which are not included. - No cover or box.
Other:
I can only compare with razors, electric shavers before this was not.
Bottomline:
For the money a great solution. With its main purpose, this razor copes, for better everyday shaving it and buy it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections