DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Female Audio Extension Cable - Black (300cm)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cable, works great.

posted by dabla on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It does what it is supposed to, looks good and reliable, and works great. The cable is thick so it does not seem it would break easily and it is long enough for nearly any purpose (great for using it for a under you desk for a discrete earphone connection t...
    Cons:
    None at the momment.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cable with solid construction

posted by canadadry83 on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works great and seems like the construction is solid. Great for using it for a under you desk for a discrete earphone connection to your computer. The ends are molded nicely. The cable used is a thicker type. The connectors seem solid as the connectors both...
    Cons:
    None that I could think of although I didn't test it for frequency response.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by flipintheuib on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It looks robust and reliable. The cable is quite thick so it does not seem it would break easily and its long enough for nearly any purpose. The plugs are far better than I expected. I did not notice any sound downgrade nor any outside interference.
    Cons:
    As another user said, the female plug is quite tight: you will need to do a bit of force to plug it although it works.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what the title says

posted by hflink on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Simple and works for the purpose it was meant for. -Didn't notice downgrading on the signal quality -Price, which is next to nothing.
    Cons:
    -The female plug is a bit tight. You might have to use force to connect your plug into it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections