DX  » Community » Reviews » Cree XM-L T6 868lm 3-Mode White Light Headlamp - Black (2 x 18650)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:674 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awsome headlight

posted by xtravagance on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sturdy, easy to charge, very good light, feels solid. Using it for work in dark areas and it last on low effect a whole day. I bought extra set of batteries to so I alwas have a fully charged pair. Good that it´s red light on batterybox.
    Cons:
    Non exept that stupid strob effect ! That I dont see the use for most anoying that it is last choice when turning of the light.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good lamp

posted by jute79 on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    intense and strong beam. shows very far away. angle of light is stiff enough, but still easy to adjust. sits very good on the head and fits even when i have a togue in head. the battery case is curved inward. shoud not brake easily becaus of the aluminum. r...
    Cons:
    lightswitch is located at the back of the lamp making it hard to use. not even near the promised lumens but no suprise there. i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, good light, a little heavy

posted by bjulleseter on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Good enough light for cycling and rollerskiing * Rechargeable * Very cheap
    Cons:
    * Way too heavy for running (about 250g) * Product page says 858 lumens, product box says 350 lumens (which still is good enoug...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great headlamp for affordable price

posted by Ristmi1 on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -nice packing -affordable price -amazing amount of light!!! (I think not 800lumens, even packaging is saying 350lumens...) -nice outlook of product
    Cons:
    -quite big compared to my other headlamps -REALLY long delivery time, ordered Nov 25th, received in Finland Dec 19th! (tracking...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by najk on 11/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great building quality and design. Feels more expensive. Well balanced between light and battery pack. Great range of adjustments in height and width of straps. High mode and low mode are well balanced. I have never understood the strobe mode, but its there...
    Cons:
    No adjustable focus. I would rather see the button on the top of the light than between the light and my forehead. That makes y...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for the price

posted by crossovsky on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good design, quality materials, full equipment - use out of the box. Good time work.
    Cons:
    Poor thermal interface LEDs - needs tweaking, falls off plug sockets charge (treated with a drop of glue), voltage drop of 0.3 ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections