DX  » Community » Reviews » Fully Decoded "1030mAh" EN-EL14+ Li-ion Battery for Nikon D3100 / 3200 / D5100 / P7000 + More
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:909 (90%)
  • 4 Star:101 (10%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for a non original battery

posted by txemaq on 12/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I received today the battery fully charged. It seems to work fine with the Nikon D5100 DSLR camera, but I still hadn't had the chance to use it much.
    Cons:
    The price was at 13,60 euros when I purchased it, but now, 18 days later, the price is at 10 euros. The package was slightly da...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bateria ideal para mi N D3100--Battery ideal for my N D3100

posted by chanchitoshan on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bateria de muy bien precio y funciona bien con la Nikon D3100 y no tiene gastos de envio y ha llegado perfectamente Battery good price and works well with the Nikon D3100 and no shipping charges and arrived perfectly
    Cons:
    Ha tardado 23 dias en llegar el envio a España y el envoltorio estaba algo deteriorado It took 23 days to reach the shipm...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!!!

posted by Nubosis on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Awesome replacement/spare battery for any en-el14 camera! (I' am using it on my D3200) and it works great it's really awesome, almost better than the original one, it came fully charged so I got to play arround wile I charged the original one, I did not ful...
    Cons:
    It's hard to finde a cons, the only thing I can think of is the time I' had to wait for it, but regarding the battery none I' c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works great with D5100

posted by frantikm on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well I was a bit nervous about this battery, but it works like a charm in my D5100, and also charges in original Nikon battery charger without any issues. I don't see any reason to buy original Nikon battery which is 4 times more expensive.
    Cons:
    The only negative thing I can think of is that a delivery was quite long, in my case exactly 1 month.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fully Decoded "1030mAh" EN-EL14+ Li-ion Battery for Nikon D3100 /

posted by YuriRick on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Battery for Nikon D5100. Holds a charge well, great packaging, flawless, looks similar to the original. I will buy one more.
    Cons:
    Deficiencies have not yet noticed. I think you can do and more 1030mAh
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Battery D5100 Nikon

posted by maticko on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Battery works with Nikon D5100 Camera. It has the same capacity and works with Nikon charger. It is fully unlocked - One battery EN-EL14 ordered on Ebay does not work. Works as original and 1/3 price of original Nikon battery. Good to buy if you are lookin...
    Cons:
    No Cons for now. So just buy it!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works with D5100! Finally!

posted by lcjoker on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - works with Nikon D5100 Digital SLR - has about the same capacity as new battery (in my case more that the original after a year of usage) - correctly charged by Nikon charger, about the same time as original - works with Meike grip
    Cons:
    - build quality is not so great
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works with Nikon D3200 - np issues

posted by scbook on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was a little fearful of some of the non-OEM batteries and the talk around "decoded" and "non-decoded". Not ONLY does it work in my D3200, I also purchased the external Battery pack / handle (see DX SKU: 170594), and it works in there ...
    Cons:
    none really, it feals to be the same weight, adn quality of the Nikon battery.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and Good Battery

posted by AhLam on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Was actually skeptical in purchasing this item because not sure whether it can work in my D3100. But D3100 users fret not, it gladly works in my D3100! - At least 3x cheaper than the original EN-EL14 battery sold here - Battery is bubble wrapped inside th...
    Cons:
    - At least took 1 month to reach here
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is the one!

posted by Johnvdberge on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This battery works in my NIKON D5100 !!!! YES!! Finally a good working one. It is a fully decoded battery!
    Cons:
    It took almost a month to arrive. But than again, no shipping fees, so it wsa more than worth the wait. (not really a con come ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections