write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good solder! – 1mm*1-Meter Rosin Core Solder Reviews

posted by Sparven on 04/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Very good solder! Its nice with lead in the solder. It does make it very much easier to do the soldering jobs good. I use this to solder LEDs becus they dont like heat so much and this is perfect as it melts at a low temperature. Its not much more to write about a simple product like this Swedish: Väldigt bra produkt som säkerligen gör det lättare att löda än lödtråden här hemma i Sverige. Detta eftersom den innehåller bly. Den smälter ju vid lägre temperaturer du vilket gör det lättare att löda saker. Eftersom jag löder mycket dioder som inte gillar värme så mycket så är det viktigt med en lödtråd som smälter vid låga temperaturer.
Cons:
Not much nagative to say about this product. It could have been a bit more in the tube. But you have the 3-pack for that! :) Swedish: Inte mycket negativt att säga om denna produkt. Det kunde ha varit lite mer i förpackningen, men då har man ju 3-packen istället! :)
Other:
Its nice with the tube for the solder that makes it alot easier to handle. That gives this product a step better in Ease-of-use-rating. Swedish: Det är trevligt med "röret" som tråden kommer i. Det gör det mycket lättare att hantera den vid lödning. Det ger ett snäpp högre i Ease-of-use-ratingen!
Bottomline:
Very good! Cant get much better with a so simple product! Swedish: Väldigt bra! Kan inte bli mycket bättre med en så pass simpel produkt!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections