DX  » Community » Reviews » Lychee Protective Swivel Rotating PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good item - 100% Recommendable – Lychee Protective Swivel Rotating PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 - Black Reviews

posted by gjsc77 on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Useful for my tablet, that is not a Samsung Galaxy Note but a Woxter. It fits perfectly and it protects the device without any doubt. You can easily close it with the elastic strap so you can be sure the screen will never be exposed to dust or possible damages. You can always turn your tablet since the cover allows you to move the device 360 degrees.
Cons:
It is not as rigid as I expected so when you want to put your tablet in a vertical position to watch a video you may want to put it in a good surface.
Other:
It took a lot to get delivered. It is true that the shipment was quick but I even thought the item was lost during the process. I am used to buy in this site knowing that in no more than 2 weeks the items are at home, but this one took almost a month to arrive.
Bottomline:
I am pretty happy with this item. If you want something useful and built in a reasonably good quality, this is your best choice! Keep in mind that the delivering process can take some time, but keep calm, it will arrive!!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections