View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Amazing for the price – Leather Band Self-Winding Mechanical Wrist Watch Reviews

posted by Endracion on 01/10/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Looks amazing
Looks expensive
Easy to use
Accurate time
Cheap-ish (Price, not quality)
Cons:
The leather isn't top quality obviously, you'll see that after a while, it'll start stretching in the hole you use most often, but I guess that's kinda normal.
All I have to complain about was that mine shipped with a broken hinge/the little piece that connects the strap to the main body. Mine was pretty much broken and useless, so I went ahead to Sears and got it fixed for 5$, and guess what, DX is so amazing that they're refunding me the 5$ for repairs, cause if not, I'd have to send it back to them, which costs money AND time, not an option.
Other:
The bubble wrap it comes in may seem cheap and all, but it protects what's important, once unpacked, you shall see the beauty of craftsmanship that is this watch.
Bottomline:
Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase, I wouldn't hesitate buying another one. You can also ask for extra bubble wrap I hear, so do so if you're unsure.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections