DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Good and nice protection for my white Galaxy tab 2! – Protective PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 - White Reviews

posted by JohnConnor on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Fits perfectly my galaxy tab 2 7". The pad is hold firmly by the case and the flip top is well aligned when in closed position. Beware : this cover is not compatible with the thicker galaxy tab 7"... Simple but tough construction. Looks great in white even if the leather structure is not very visible. I own the white version of the pad. Great price for a great look.
Cons:
Material (PU) is very sensitive to dents. Once the material is "pushed", it never comes back to normal. So, beware when you put your case in a bag with the usual stuffs in it. No real system to keep the pad in vertical position since the inner part of the flip top has no recess to hold the pad. This is visible on the product picture. So, I'm still searching for a solution to avoid the pad to slip. No system to keep it closed. A magnet would be a great addition!
Other:
Surprisingly fast shipping (considering this was during christmas season)
Bottomline:
I would recommend it to anyone who wants a cheap and effective protection for his Galaxy tab 2 7" This cover would look even better in grey.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections