Actually works! lol
Fully automatic
Comfortable
Cheap
Cons:
Difficult to see the dials
Dials could glow more in the dark
Other:
Well, I didn't want the metal-strap version of the watch, as some of the comments claimed that the strap was cheap. So I got the leather-one instead. It does say on the strap that it is real leather and it does look like real, but I'm not completely confident if it REALLY is real. Still, it looks good and feels great. The watch itself is quite large and very thick, but nothing too bad. If you get used to it, then there's no problem whatsoever wearing it. It does look nice, stylish and expensive, though the tachymetre is fake and it is painted unevenly (some of the numbers/letters on it have more white paint, some have less). It winds itself up on body movement, so no more worrying about batteries running out. It has been quite spot-on with precision until now, so I cannot complain about the watch being too fast or too slow. It came in a box, not just wrapped in a plastic bag. Took almost 3 weeks to get here (Estonia) but considering I ordered it on the 1st of January, then it's not bad at all. Don't know about the reliability, but we'll see.
Bottomline:
For 16$ you cannot go wrong! Really, it looks great, feels great and works!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections