DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini 78+19 Keys USB 2.4GHz RF Wireless Programmable Multimedia Keyboard with Trackball Mouse
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:383 (38%)
  • 4 Star:504 (50%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for my application

posted by untg99 on 01/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap for the product Build quality is very acceptable Mouse buttons are cleverly places on the back An all-in-one solution to a keyboard and mouse problem. No drivers at all required for normal operation
    Cons:
    Quality of the track ball is not as good.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, but with poorer build quality.

posted by ivankarnik on 04/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It met my expectations. I needed a small but still usable keyboard with a trackball. Batteries may last for 3 - 5 months, but I do not use it everyday. The mouse buttons are placed pretty well. Works in a range of about 10 meters.
    Cons:
    It does not look nor feel luxorious. For 40$ I definitely expected more. Sometimes the buttons need to be pressed harder to wo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice keyboard.

posted by PhilibertF on 05/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Works anywhere a wired USB keyboard would - no drivers needed, unless you want to use the special keys... email, play, stop, etc. Handy item to have around - I sometimes have to work on systems that people bring over, I won't need to hook up cabled mouse an...
    Cons:
    Right / left click buttons are positioned like game controller triggers, Would be nice if right / left click buttons were (also...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good enough

posted by jorno on 03/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a compact keyboard, with a trackball on the right side. No need to install any drivers / software, really. But to use all the "extra" buttons, you may need it. Works out of the box, both in windows, linux and mac. And the battery lasts a long time.
    Cons:
    The buttons are a bit small for me, so I'm not able to type fast at it. And it's english layout, so I'm missing a couple of Nor...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and Easy to Use

posted by Lexxion on 11/04/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Very small!! Check out my pictures submitted above -Multimedia keys -trackball for mouse -portable wireless usb receiver -YES, it works on Wii
    Cons:
    -cheap build quality -Price, $26 sounds about right -trackball skips at fast movement
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little wireless keyboard

posted by rizzo39 on 10/09/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's very little and it has a trackball, my other wireless keyboard doesnt have a trackball but a joystick and its not very precise and it's HUGE!
    Cons:
    The build quality is not that good but for this prise it is still a great product
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good deal for $28

posted by xnaron on 10/08/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this keyboard when it was $28 and thought it would be a great keyboard for occasional use with my Media Center PC. The keyboard is small and lightweight and range seems good (about 30 feet at least). Build quality is ok for a $28 keyboard.
    Cons:
    Price went up to $44... I know I wouldn't have bought it at this price and this is confirmed after receiving it today. It feel...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good little wireless keyboard

posted by Dragoen on 10/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Just the right size for a HTPC to be held in the knee from the sofa. Built in trackball that works really well, buttons for it are played on the front edge like on a gamepad.
    Cons:
    Well first of all.. over all builtquality is good, but the whole keypad is warped about 2-4mm from one side to the other, so if...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections