DX  » Community » Reviews » MK808 Dual-Core Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Wi-Fi / TF / HDMI
Sort by:
111 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6875 (68%)
  • 4 Star:3236 (32%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smart TV dongle

posted by feenix1363 on 11/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to set-up. Cheap as chips. Easy to use in conjunction with XBMC. Proccessor is powerful enough to cope with the demands of streaming from the internet.
    Cons:
    Poor instructions. Non-UK power-supply means that you'll either have to use a different power-supply or obtain an adapter.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great device... Turns your TV into a Smart TV

posted by vkeza057 on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Plays HD movies, photos, music, news... you name it. You can hook USB sticks, web cams, wireless mouse and keyboard adapters... everything works. Wi-Fi reception is fine.
    Cons:
    It could use a on/off switch. Other than that, it is perfect.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very useful product

posted by guywright94 on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    An easy to use, portable and a very useful product. I personally love the fact that its really small and can fit anywhere including my pocket.
    Cons:
    It doesn't really broadcast in HD, the picture quality is quite good I must say. Its not bad, its just that at some times you c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great device

posted by yomydx on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to setup, and simply works! Usb connectivity is great. Tried Webcam (OTG port), mouse/keyboard, USB hub, flash drives... Everything worked on first try. It came with android 4.2.2, and had Miracast (Wifi Display) setup already.
    Cons:
    It heats a bit too much. Wifi reception is low, but manageable. No power-off button (but can be powered off from main screen, w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best thing i bought on dx ever!

posted by franciscomac on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Everything. The small size, good material, work as expected. Very easy to use. Dont need to configure it. Almost plug&play. It will transform your ordinary tv into a big tablet.
    Cons:
    Nothing at all. For the price its perfect.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent and easy to use

posted by ClausThomsen on 08/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I wanted to use this to view some of the movies available on the internet for streaming. The unit was easy to setup, and had no problems adapting to my bluetooth keyboard/mouse. After setup it was easy to log into Google Play, so I could install the apps ...
    Cons:
    You need a keyboard/mouse to use it I was able to view games, but not able to play, probably because of my keyboard/mouse. It...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant product

posted by Laws928 on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The Quick startup is really useful as I use a remote controlled power outlet for power to this device as it lacks an on/off switch. Fast internet connection. This is the fastest of my Android devices with comparable HW. A real Smart TV-killer!
    Cons:
    I experience some lag between Audio and video. My Receiver/HDMI switch can compensate for this so I have solved it but if you p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product-price relationship.

posted by vibrion on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    One of the best functionality/price ever. Quite flexible and ease of operation. Widely community supported (hacks,mods,roms,etc).
    Cons:
    Connectors seems a bit loosy, and it tends to get a bit hot. Maybe a better power supply?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple, Small, Cheap, Funny!

posted by tomamais on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small, powerful and cheap! A complete computer that fits in your hand! Comes with the most used mobile system in the world, fully connected!
    Cons:
    The plastic material looks a little poor quality, but the main con is the missing shutdown button or function. Shutdown the dev...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product!!!

posted by dguarizi on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excelente android player!!! It's fast, small and plays movies smooth!!! All cables you need are provided, including a flat plugged powersupply (charger).
    Cons:
    Anyone until now... Didn't recognizes my bluetooth dongle. WiFi speed is not as declared, the internal memory is 4GB but not 8G...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 12
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections