DX  » Community » Reviews » MK808 Dual-Core Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Wi-Fi / TF / HDMI
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Fast Google TV for your tv-set – MK808 Dual-Core Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Wi-Fi / TF / HDMI Reviews

posted by Pierkuh on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
This MK808 Android mini PC is very easy to use. With its double processor, even full HD movies play well. Installation is right out of the box. All necessary cables are inclusive; HDMI, micro-usb and power adapter. After plug in it took only a few minutes to get it running after connecting to my w-lan. Wifi speed is good, no problems occured. The MK808 comes with Android Jellybean as OS and a very well HD mediaplayer app built in. Upnp is also available.
Cons:
The power adapter is for US only, so if you'll need an adapter for Europe.
Other:
The use of a wireless mouse/keyboard is almost absolutely necessary if you use a livingroom tv set. It will increase the pleasure of use of this device. And if you're tv set has a usb port you don't need the power adapter.
Bottomline:
My intention for this buy was to upgrade my tv set. And I'm happy to say this MK808 did that in a marvelous way. Its highly recommended.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections