DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU + PC Flip Open Case Cover for Ipad MINI - Blue
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, durable

posted by PhilippeA on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works perfectly as proposed. It holds tight the ipad and leaves space to acces the side buftons. Finish feels good and quality. The magnet works well when closing the lid to lock the screen.
    Cons:
    Ipad becomes pretty heavier when with cover. After seven months and rough usage, the corners of the case started to come off. F...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MUST BUY for ipad mini!

posted by caiols on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simply a extraordinary product! Much better then an original Incase cover i bought for 40US$. The mini fits very well in the hard plastic base, even when you turn the cover in one of the various possible positions.
    Cons:
    till now, no cons at all!
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice case, excellent build quality

posted by cpt-spekkie on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Solid construction, Nice materials and finish, It protects the iPad mini perfectly and the rotation system is very handy if you want to view de iPad in portrait mode. Also it has the smartcover capabilities of turning on and off the iPad! It is not mentio...
    Cons:
    Makes the iPad mini thicker and more heavy. (but then again, every case does that.)
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy Case

posted by Dapinsch on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The casing is very light, good built quality. I like the fact that you can place it on a table top and use it as picture frame. Unlike some other manufaturers casings, this one does not cover the corners of the screen, so you can still view and use the who...
    Cons:
    No Cons untill now other than my Girlfriend complaining that for gaming it is not handy. But that is her personal opinion :-) I...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections