DX  » Community » Reviews » Sporty Arm Band for Ipod Touch 2 (Black)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:829 (82%)
  • 4 Star:182 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very satisfied

posted by lumatosrj on 08/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very safe and not slide arm. Protects your iPod perfectly. It has a low profile and can be hide under the t-** sleeve.
    Cons:
    touch the ipod screen through the plastic may be a little unprecise but it isn't a huge problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and useful

posted by trtl66 on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap way to carry your ipod touch with you whilst exercising. Does the job. Keeps ipod in place. Could also use with iPhone 3G. Easy to use through the plastic, Ipod responds very well to it.
    Cons:
    Difficult to keep it in place. Also it tends to be difficult to get the ipod out again as the friction becomes quite tough.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good purchase

posted by vandaley on 09/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A very good purchse. you will not find anything cheaper in your local store. It does the job very good. you can adjust the arm band and use it for all kinds of MP3 players not just apple stuff or iPod or iPhone. i am using it for jogging and doing some hous...
    Cons:
    Maybe they need to have more colors to choose from. The hole were you insert the player is a bit tight, so with the big players...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Product works

posted by sneek on 11/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The case works very well. It has protected my iPod in drops while holding my iPod touch 2 while I run every morning. It works great and for the price is hard to beat
    Cons:
    The case works very well. It has protected my iPod in drops while holding my iPod touch 2 while I run every morning. It works g...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent Case.

posted by asiriphong on 06/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Protects your iPod nicely. Has the screen cover on it so if you don't have one on your Touch then it won't be damaged. Also is great for all of my bicycling, fishing, jogging trips. Also very inexpensive.
    Cons:
    1.) Not sure on how big my arm is, but I have to tighten it all the way to the very end to keep it snug (not to the extent of c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great fit

posted by lancer316 on 05/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - it is very cheap compared from what it can cost you at the mall, the standard price of it is $25.00 so I would say that $3 with change is a pretty good price. - It is a very slim fit with my iPod touch 2G so there is no worry of it falling out while I am...
    Cons:
    - the only con is that the touch screen does not react that well over the protective sreen.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great arm protection for a sensitive device

posted by dswhitehouse on 03/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Has a protective screen as well as the arm band strap - still can see the screen clearly - Easy to put on and take off - Easy to get out of the arm band when needed
    Cons:
    - Button place holders slightly off - cannot use the touch screen efficiently when in the arm band (most likely wouldn't be an...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yup it works..

posted by mclain1 on 07/11/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This worked well. I cant complain about the price vs quality. The Ipod touch 2g fits nice and tight. If you like to jog ride mountain bikes then you cant go wrong with this.
    Cons:
    I wouldn't recommend this if you only have one arm... Just saying... The front plastic on the face plate bows out a little b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice arm band

posted by XxCH3AT3RxX on 06/18/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have a iPod Touch 1G and it has an Intec case on it. Even with the case on the iPod Touch 1G I can fit it in this arm band perfectly fine. There is a tight squeeze to get it in, but other than that it is quite easy to use. The velcro on this band is good ...
    Cons:
    There is no cons that I have found yet. However, some people might not like the smell and feel of the material it is made out o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Arm Band

posted by VuduSaint on 03/06/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cheap Ipod touch works through the protective screen Is very thin and comfortable to wear during exercise Is ONE-SIZE-FITS-MANY because me and my wife can use it. Keeps your ipod safe on the go
    Cons:
    When you first use it, it was hard to get the ipod in and out but it loosens up a bit after several uses.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections