DX  » Community » Reviews » Classical Multi-Shot Rubber Band Launcher Wooden Rifle Gun (Toy)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:649 (64%)
  • 4 Star:213 (21%)
  • 3 Star:142 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool shotgun for children and adults.

posted by blowball on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The correct design, isn't present fragile places. Falling isn't terrible. It is safe for children, in difference from ball guns. Rather smooth, there are no agnails.
    Cons:
    Over time cracked, it was necessary to glue pins. The rope is absolutely not necessary. For the adult the size is a little small.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect gift ;)

posted by Kribbzor on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a cheap gun for that family warfare you can have ;) Bought one of these for my dad, i regret it now afterwards... Rubberbands flying everywhere. I think this is a perfect gift for kids (not to young!) and adults. After i got my dad hes gun, i bought...
    Cons:
    Hmm.. The rubberbands were kinda bad (just buy new at the local market, not very expensive). And it doesn't work everytime when...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by ldaugusto on 10/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * very good size, weight and balance * simple to use, loading multiple rubber bands * awesome to play at the office! * relatively cheap
    Cons:
    * difficult to shot one rubber band at a time when you have multiple bands loaded. But it may be kinda cool this way too! * the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wood pistol

posted by bpetreski on 07/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Relatively cheap - Very easy to use - Actually shoots rubber bands! And they reach as far as a band can reach (more than shooting with the fingers). - "Cool" toy for office, looks nice.
    Cons:
    - It's almost impossible to shoot the rubber bands one by one. When several bands are loaded, the rifle just shoots all of them...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very, very, very amusing toy

posted by thejavodx on 06/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Who didn't play throwing rubber-bands with his/her fingers?, well here's a weapon that would make you a deadly machine... Very, very amusing. Ideal to bother your workmates, in your break time ;) You can fire up to 6 rubber bands in less than 2 seconds!!
    Cons:
    Awful finished!, I have to disarme it and rebuild it supplementing some parts with steel washers. But it wasn't really complica...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great toy

posted by gaston05 on 05/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - it has a very nice size, it's even bigger than I expected - it's lots of fun - shoots multiple bands at the same time - it's so cool
    Cons:
    - it is difficult to shot one rubber band at a time, shoots all of them together - the plastic mechanism looks kind of fragile,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little toy.

posted by Veruca on 05/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I had always wanted one as a kid, but never allowed to get one. Since then I had not been able to find one, and of course DX had them. Love DX. Built fairly well. I know some have complained, but I personally do not have any complaints. It does what it...
    Cons:
    None for me.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK

posted by RJRoldan on 04/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It is good with the rubber bands. It hasn't yet broke on me. I will love to get this for a friend. Maybe a son over 6 and up. overall its cool to just have and play with.
    Cons:
    If u squeeze it to hard all of the rubber bands will go at the same time. But if you just tap it a little it will shoot one at ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by raspik on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I liked it alot! Nicely done and has great looks. Bought for it 1000 rubbers and now driving my work-coops mad with rubber shooting and DOOM wooowing. Great disign and powerful steady shooting.
    Cons:
    The bad thing is the size of it. It's a toy for children... Other bad thing is that not all sizes of rubbers are shooteble. R...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Have fun for an hour, then give it to your kids

posted by brlisandro on 12/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Original and funny. - It makes people laugh and run away from you office or room. -Remcomende for kid because it is not hurmful, wich is a "Cons" for me. -Easy to -Light -Cheap (well there is nothing like this on the market nearby)
    Cons:
    -It `s not designed for war. If you use your finger instead the rifle the band will go faster and father. -Not hurmful at all....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections