DX  » Community » Reviews » iPower 2400mAh Intelligent Fully Automatic Secondary Battery + Speaker for Iphone 3g
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 2
Excellent product! – iPower 2400mAh Intelligent Fully Automatic Secondary Battery + Speaker for iPhone 3G Reviews

posted by rpicler on 03/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Very good capacity(about 1 and 1/2 full charges for my 3G iPhone... Charges really fast... Just half an hour gives a pretty good boost: usually I need to charge my phone at 5 or 6pm... With half an hour of charge w/ this I can go till 10pm or so... The light works ok(it's better than nothing, and iPhone has nothing...)
Cons:
Quite big when you're used to carry only your iPhone... Noted some interference with the network signal... When the signal is weak it causes iPhone to not have any signal at all...(fortunatelly it charges fast) It's said to have a speaker phone function... But i haven't found it yet...
Other:
Very good... Specially since befores buying this I was walking around w/ my charger all the time...
Bottomline:
Really good!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections