Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:222 (22%)
  • 4 Star:565 (56%)
  • 3 Star:111 (11%)
  • 2 Star:111 (11%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

89% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Complete Fuselage Protector for PSP Slim/2000

posted by Tienausvinkit on 07/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very complete protection for psp slim. Covers more than 95% of the psp. Not too think or thick have a moderate thickness. Packaging looks nice too. A sticker is also cool. The protector really does it's job!
    Cons:
    It's not very easy to put the protector on the PSP, but it still wasn't a problem for me.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you're looking for a smooth protector... *sigh*

posted by SonicOrochi on 07/16/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - usefulness rating: 5. Why? Well, it was made to protect the PSP and it DOES its job. Simple as that.
    Cons:
    - terrible, and I mean it: TERRIBLE build quality. However, the silver sticker that goes on top of the PSP UMD door is cool loo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Complete Fuselage Protector for PSP Slim/2000

posted by donchua on 02/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is my 2nd purchase. My 1st purchase to buy 1 to try out and 2nd purchase i buy 3. It is quite easy for me to put them on my PSP just need some patient and just the main part on the face plate need more time to align the button holes..
    Cons:
    So so quality and can be more better. Make cutting better to cover more surface of the PSP.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bought but didn't use yet

posted by digbol on 02/12/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this to protect all my psp but don't had the patience to put it on. Comprei para proteger o psp mas não tive paciência para colocar.
    Cons:
    Reading the other reviews and by looking the photos I realize it was dificult to put it on. Little expensive for a plastic prot...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice complete protection

posted by JoshuaMok on 12/05/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very complete protection for psp slim. Covers more then 95% of the psp. Not too think or thick have a moderate thickness. Packaging looks nice too.
    Cons:
    Very very difficult to put. Must take own time to be very careful in applying. However once done properly, your psp slim is pro...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Protector for your PSP 2000

posted by justinpow on 11/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great Coverage over the whole PSP Unit. Really cheap price compared to some of the other screen only protectors at local stores in my area. don't really notice it on the PSP unless you look at it really close up. protects the PSP extremely well from scratch...
    Cons:
    VERY hard to put onto the PSP. Took me over half an hour to place onto the PSP correctly. Feels flimsy and cheap.Really Attract...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protect your PSP !

posted by arvind on 09/11/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Protects the PSP from accidental scratches when bumped etc. Fits the PSP quite well. The metallic ring and PSP logo at the back looks slick! The plastic is not noticeable unless you point it out to someone
    Cons:
    EXTREMELY difficult to put on! Have to unstick it several times and apply again. Need to align properly. One trick to use when...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great idea, Horrible item.

posted by eswank on 06/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This item is a great idea. If only it worked for me then I wouldn't be giving this a neutral review.
    Cons:
    The build of the plastic is cheap. I purchased this one because I didn't want to shell out $20 on the InvisibleShield but looks...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great buy.

posted by CV447 on 04/14/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is extremely easy to put on . Its a perfect fit. Protects your psp slim extremely well. (expecially that silver ring on the back) It looks mostly unnoticable. The quality of the plastic is pretty good.
    Cons:
    Its sort of expensive. There are not many cons because i think this product is pretty good.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections