DX  » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 to 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ethernet Network Adapter - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flewent Full HD Realtime streaming without a flicker !

posted by Xardasteo on 10/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was not sure it this adaptor would really do the job, but it is actually better than expected ! + Plug and play for all Windows, Mac, Linux & Android based computers, thus instantaneously recognised! + Full HD 1080p Streaming without a flicker, it act...
    Cons:
    - The red Led is a little to bright for my taste, but hey that's my opinion.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by fno55 on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Take 2min to install Coming with a CD containing all necessary driver. Work perfect with WIN 7 64b (driver on CD) You can then use 2 differents LAN network at the same time. It is sometime very useful. It is also a good solution in case of defective origina...
    Cons:
    The case heat up a little, I just hope this will not reduce life time Delivery time was 1 month, a little bit long...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Outstanding piece of IT army knife!

posted by syakko on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice slick usb to ethernet adapter, works instantly icw Debian squeeze/wheezy. Plug anda play, yeah baby ... It enriches your life with all it's beautiful performance rates and synchronous data transfers flowing around on the transport layer of the OSI mod...
    Cons:
    None what so ever, build quality is outstanding and performance is a killerrrr!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections