Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- very nice built quality
- fast reading
- seems precise
- memory for last 30 readings incl. date of measurement
- easy to use
- talking can be turned off
- although written in English, the instruction manual is not completely clear
- manual says that it can speak in 6 languages, mine speaks only English (or there is some secret way how to change it which I do not know)
- manual also mentions display backlight, which does not work
- should be able to use for in-ear measurement, but without proper extension piece it is difficult; didn't find any instructions for this kind of measurement in manual
- small carrying/protecting case or bag would be nice.
Exactly the same unit costs about 30% more in local shop. As mentioned in manual, one needs some "calibration" for forehead measurement to know what is his common temperature and when fever begins.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.