DX  » Community » Reviews » Repair Part Replacement Touch Screen/Digitizer Module with Bus Wire for Iphone 3g
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:251 (25%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

75% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by Eliasbs on 05/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Much cheaper than going to Apple. Works great as a Direct Drop/Plug in replacement screen.
    Cons:
    But wait!!! My touch screen sensitivity is no where near what the original one had... even when my original screen was broken. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yay! My 3G looks like new again! But wait...

posted by JymeTime on 01/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Much cheaper than going to Apple. Works great as a Direct Drop/Plug in replacement screen.
    Cons:
    But wait!!! My touch screen sensitivity is no where near what the original one had... even when my original screen was broken. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost Perfect

posted by TM_Calgary on 01/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This part is a perfect replacement for the original screen, quality is excellent and is indistinguishable from the original. The part is well protected before installation with a standard static cling sheet over the surface and a more rigid sheet over the ...
    Cons:
    The hardest part of the repair was finding appropriate double-sided tape to attach it to the frame. The original adhesive will ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really cheap iphone replacement screen

posted by gabinido on 10/08/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Seems like the real screen from the iphone Quality of the product is amazing Fits perfect on the iphone 3G Arrive on perfect conditions iphone sats must buy
    Cons:
    Comes with no adhesive sticks Packing it's not as good as it can be but all screens come without any scratch Hard to replace, n...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections