DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Lazy Cat Figure Doll Pillow Toy - Yellow + Light Blue
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cutest pillow ever

posted by NWind on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Materials of high quality used, pleasant for skin to touch; - Cute and nice for cat lovers; - Quality is surprisingly awesome; - Filling is rich and the pillow won't flatten so easily; - Makes good both pillow and toy.
    Cons:
    The pillow appeared quite small and hard to be used as a pillow namely. Price is a bit high for such a small thing, but I guess...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Soft pillow replacement

posted by andreiani on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's very soft and light, the blue piece of material can be unbuttoned and removed so that you can wash it when it gets dirty. It's very well made, so don't worry that it might fall apart at some time. Delivery time to Romania was 3 weeks, as usual, but thi...
    Cons:
    It's a lot smaller than I expected. Still, I think that it's big enough for a child, and the fact that it's cat shaped is a def...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice pillow/doll.

posted by zxMarce on 01/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great for kids that love cats. The blue cover has two pressure buttons to easily take it off for laundry. It looks like it's well made. It came in a big pouch, completely unharmed.
    Cons:
    The only con I found is that it is kind of small for a 7yo (did not take a look at the measures). But I found the kid still lik...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections